- Understand your body shape and how to best complement it.
- Learn how to dress your pregnancy bump and post baby body.
- Guided shopping (including online and recycled options).
- Find the perfect outfit for that special occasion.
- Create a new style/image.
- Advice on career dressing.
Our simple step-by-step process allows you to work with us for as much or as little as you need:
- Consultation - An initial meeting enables us to get a sense of your lifestyle, body shape, what you want to achieve, your pain points and budget for your new image/wardrobe. A written brief forms the basis for further discussion. (Free, max 1.5hrs)
- Wardrobe Edit - A full wardrobe edit (including accessories and footwear) to assess what works for your body shape and colour, where you have gaps, and what needs updating. ($80p/h, min 1 hr)
- Recommendation - Based on the information gained from the initial consultation and from the assessment of your wardrobe edit, a concept board is created which recommends an appropriate style and some key pieces to achieve your look. ($80)
- Guided Shopping - A guided shopping session taking direction from your concept board and budget. This can include online shopping. ($80p/hr, min 2 hrs)
- Mix and Match (optional) - In this final step we provide guidance on how to wear new pieces with your existing wardrobe to create even more outfit options for you. Photographs are taken to capture your new looks. ($80p/hr, min 1 hr)
To check out a selection of past styling projects check out our Pinterest board here.
Please contact Stacey on Auckland, 0210 297 9065 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to make an appointment.